Friday, January 21, 2011

Stuff and Junk

I realize if I'm gonna make a blog, I kinda gotta keep up with the damn thing and update it every once in a while.
So, to please your eyeballs I have here some of the stuff I've been working on lately.

First! I want to show you guys the basic 3 step process to most of my works.
I shall demonstrate here:

This is the sketch phase of a recent commission that I did.

and now, the inks!

SHAZAM! colors, shades, and a bit 'o bubbles for some backgroundy funtimes.




And now some random pics you won't find, except here.
sketch commission for a one RQ of here characters

bazinga! a commissioned portrait for a recent ongoing client.
(sorry for stealing your background idea, Andrew)


Well, that's all for the cartooning portion of this entry.
NOW FOR THE NEWS!

Recently, I've been really wanting to produce some video material, but I never really knew what I wanted them to be about. Until now.
What I'll be doing is reviewing different cartooning styles. I won't be critiquing them, mind you. I can't say "oh this is bad art, i hate it. blah blah blah" That wouldn't be fair to the artist(s).
Instead I'll just be going over the points on how each one is different, and comparing them to others in a positive light.
I'm not going to do these reviews hoping to get onto any site. Really, I don't expect these videos to take me anywhere at all.
They're really just for me to see if I can. If people are entertained and are educated by them, then hey, that's awesome. I'd love nothing more than to see that happen.
But anyway, I'm rambling, so I'll finish this up.
I don't know when these reviews will be up, but I hope it's soon. I'm terrible at planning, lol.

Well, see you guys next time, and thanks for stopping by!
-Pat<3

No comments:

Post a Comment